Joint Public Hearing
to Consider Establishment of State Disaster Assistance Program
September 27, 2011
9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Hearing Room 8EB
Capitol Complex, Harrisburg
Please click on names to view testimony. This will open a PDF in a new browser.
9 a.m. – 9:10 a.m.
– Senator Lisa Baker, Chair
– Representative Steve Barrar, Chair
– Senator Tim Solobay, Minority Chair
– Representative Chris Sainato, House Minority Chair
9:10 a.m. – 9:40 a.m.
|– Glenn Cannon, Director
Pennsylvania Emergency Management Agency
9:40 a.m. – 10:10 a.m.
|– David Sanko, Executive Director
Pennsylvania State Association of Township Supervisors
10:10 a.m. – 10:40 a.m.
|– Ed Truitt, Director
Delaware County Emergency Management Agency
– Steve Bekanich, Director
Luzerne County Emergency Management Agency
– Jeff Yates, Director of Public Safety
– Gene Dziak, Director
Wyoming County Emergency Management Agency
10:40 a.m. – 11 a.m.
|– Joseph Yudichak and Gale Conrad, Supervisors
Plymouth Township, Luzerne County
– Frank Coughlin, Vice President
Plymouth Borough Council, Luzerne County
– John Thomas, Code Enforcement Officer